WILLIAM SCHULTZ FARM
4611 Winnequah Road
The large white frame house at the corner of Winnequah Rd. and Dean Ave. was once the center of life on the 6 1/2 acre Schultz truck farm. The house was built in 1908 by William Schultz. The first floor consisted of a kitchen and pantry, living room, and small parlor; the second floor consisted of three bedrooms. Typical of the time, the trim throughout the house was oak. Foundations of small out-buildings are still present at the rear of the house. The garage which stands is a reproduction of one which burned in 1925.